Δευτέρα 19 Ιουλίου 2010

Inspiration

Meow... Inspiration... Such a little whore. She's never there when you need her; she bugs you when all you need is sleep but, still, she is never unwanted and all one can do is welcome her. The story goes like this: I have to write lyrics, which I love doing, but when I load up on (guns and bring your friends *tries to focus*) songs I always stare blankly at the equally blank piece of paper in front of me and wonder why in the bloody hell is it that I cannot get past the second verse. If this is not the case, everything ends with me writing a serious load of bullshit (like now), then tossing it and writing something better which I cannot continue...

Have you ever felt full of ideas and creativity out of sheer boredom while you are at a place that you can't express yourself properly, like a wedding or a dinner? This actually occurred to me the day before yesterday at a wedding. At some point I simply couldn't take it anymore so I started expressing my creative tendencies using the food there. First came the carnivorous hedgehog, then the Chinese pork, then the shrimp-leg-horns monster and concluded with the little shrimp-in-home. However, the one that surpassed everything was cute Cthulu (photo) <3

Long live Lovecraft (a tad too late but still...) and his fabulous muse, whoever that was... Seriously, he must have been a genius to be able to write that well and to come up with such a spotlight-capturing character while managing not to make a green, slimy, octopus-like god with wings atop his head be plain ridiculous!

I made seven pieces of food-art and left them on the table for the people there to admire... After all, art is a blast, it should be fleeting (or so says Deidara from Naruto)... And, what's more, I'm finally done with the lyrics I was writing!

Well well, here's todays rumbling for you... A happy ending one at that!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου