Δευτέρα 19 Ιουλίου 2010

Poker Face

Meow... I just remembered a dream I saw a few months ago... I was walking down a road when suddenly a guy I had really met the day before showed up. He was holding a mobile phone and approached me, wanting to show me a video. "This is my new video clip! I hope you like it!" he said happily. So I took the phone and clicked the PLAY button. Suddenly, that guy appeared on the screen with an orange afro wig and started to sing...

"Mum mum mum mah
Mum mum mum mah
P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face
(Mum mum mum mah)
P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face
(Mum mum mum mah)"...

There he was, singing lady Gaga's poker face, dancing around with a group of street dancers. I, for one thing, was shocked but tried to keep my poker face on and acted excited. "This is a lovely hair color" I said.

And that's how the dream ended. For one thing, I don't even like Lady Gaga!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου